Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
1. Navigate to the jetpack_download folder that has all the downloaded components for the JetPack.
2. Open a terminal that is in the jetpack_download directory.
3. Drag the NVIDIA_Nsight_Graphics_2018.6.L4T.25128383.run file into the terminal.
4. Press Enter to run the file.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions.
6. You can choose to create a symlink, even though it never works for me.
7. Navigate to the folder that you choose as your installation directory.
8. Go into the “host” folder -> linux-desktop-nomad_x64 folder
9. Open a terminal in that folder.
10. Drag nv-nsight-gfx file into the terminal, press Enter -> application should start.
This is a quick overview of how to run Nsight Graphics version 2018.6 downloaded through the JetPack 4.4.1 Developer Preview software for Jetson Xavier.