NVIDIA has released a new version of JetPack. Get more information about it here: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetpack
The JetPack is now downloadable through the new NVIDIA SDK Manager: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/nv-sdk-manager
Some notes on my experiences flashing Jetson Xavier with new NVIDIA SDK Manager:
- Takes significantly longer for the process to go through
- Make sure when you put the Jetson Xavier in Force Recovery Mode that you have keyboard/mouse peripheral connected to the Jetson Xavier. You will have to work through menu items on the Jetson Xavier when Ubuntu starts up during the process.
- Computer Vision Component took a very long time to complete. Paused for a very long time.
- Multimedia component also took a long time to complete.
- Overall a much better experience as more information is communicated in the NVIDIA SDK Manager, so if anything goes wrong you can always look at the Terminal tab to see what’s happening.
- If you would like to install and run DeepStream SDK on your Jetson Xavier, check out the e-book below. You can open the e-book on a desktop computer (or the Jetson Xavier), so there is no need to have a Kindle e-book reader.